Choosing the best stairlift can help you comfortably live in your home without the challenge of climbing stairs. Below are a few considerations to help you determine the best stairlift for your unique needs and home.
- How much open space is needed on the steps? Bruno’s vertical rail design allows the stairlift to be installed closer to the wall than any other brand in the industry, leaving plenty of open space on your steps.
- Are there children or pets in the home? With Bruno’s unique vertical stairlift rail, the gear rack is tucked neatly inside a covered, sleek rail.
- Is a smooth, quiet ride essential? Renowned for superior engineering, Bruno stair lifts offer an exceptionally smooth, stable and quiet ride from start to finish.
- What is the weight of stairlift user? If a user is over the stairlift’s weight limit, it will overburden the engine. That’s why Bruno stairlifts offers 300 lb and 400 lb lift capacities (136 kg to 181 kg).
- Are power options desired? Bruno indoor stairlifts can be customized with a power swivel seat, power footrest, power folding rail and other convenience-enhancing options.
- Do you want peace of mind that help is a phone call away? Bruno stairlifts are sold, installed and serviced by authorized dealers in your community.
- Is a stairlift made in the USA important to you? A veteran-founded company, Bruno engineers and manufactures its chairlifts in Wisconsin.
With Bruno, you can rest assured you’re getting the best stairlift for nearly any home or situation.